A Career With NKC
NK Consultants are always seeking experienced financial paraplanners to meet their rapidly growing business needs.
To join the qualified team, ideally you will possess the following skills:
- Completed an Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 2 years paraplanning experience within the financial industry.
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of compliance issues within the financial industry.
- Good foundation of knowledge of financial modeling software, preferably Xplan and/or COIN and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with analytical attributes.
- High attention to detail and effective time management.
- Positive attitude and a dedicated high standard of professional work ethic.
- A willingness to learn.
- Be accustomed to working to deadlines.
- Own your own computer with high-speed access to the Internet, with an updated edition of Microsoft Office and virus protection software.
As an employer of choice, NK Consultants offers flexibility and attractive remuneration to successful candidates.
If you are seeking a career with NK Consultants, send your resume attached with a cover letter and professional references using the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants are subject to rigorous background checks, including criminal and character reference checks and are strictly enforced by confidentiality agreements.